|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004229||ReshootR||[All Projects] General||public||2019-10-15 16:43||2019-10-23 10:55|
|Assigned To||Wepl||Project Info||Reshoot R (spieleschreiber)|
|Summary||0004229: I have a different version from the one the installer supports, so it fails.|
|Description||GameVersion: english,pal,2 disks|
SlaveVersion: 1.0 from 20.05.2000
I have a different version from the one the installer supports, so it fails.
Please look for the file called reshootr_digitalpack.lha here (but I can also provide an ISO of the Deluxe CD, if needed):
... probably you'll notice some other games there, too: I've already shared them with StingRay many moons ago, but since he doesn't seem to be interested in patching them, maybe you could give them a look instead? :)
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|CPU||68060 + PPC|
|KickROM||40 - Kick 3.1|
|Under your download link is the latest download version which is supported by the current install. Are you sure this version is unsupported? I doubt this.|
To be honest, I don't even remember if it was the download version that initially gave me problems, but yesterday I tried to install from the CD version again and I noticed two problems in the process:
1) my CD is named differently to what the installer expects, in fact my CD is labelled RESHOOTR: while the installer searches for reshootr_v1.2:
2) after installing it manually and trying to run the game, right after displaying the splash screen, WHDLoad exits with an error: "The data/disk-files are damaged or it is an unsupported version."
Please find attach one of the memory dumps, hope it helps (couldn't attach the others since Mantis is complaining about file size).
|Please add the reshootr.bin from your CD to your google-drive. I can then check and probably add support for it.|
|Can you please try attached install. It should work with your cd.|
|Updated install is released.|
Sorry for not replying earlier, lately I've been quite busy: just to confirm the installer now works properly with my cd, and slave starts cleanly without complaining on wrong version anymore.
So this issue is indeed fixed: I've found other problems elsewhere, but I'll open another issue when I find the time to do some more checking.
|2019-10-15 16:43||administrator||New Issue|
|2019-10-15 16:43||administrator||Status||new => assigned|
|2019-10-15 16:43||administrator||Assigned To||=> Wepl|
|2019-10-17 00:27||Wepl||Note Added: 0007128|
|2019-10-18 09:59||Wepl||Status||assigned => feedback|
|2019-10-18 10:17||funkazzista||File Added: .whdl_register|
|2019-10-18 10:17||funkazzista||Note Added: 0007134|
|2019-10-18 10:17||funkazzista||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2019-10-18 10:39||Wepl||Note Added: 0007135|
|2019-10-20 23:58||Wepl||File Added: ReshootR.lha|
|2019-10-20 23:58||Wepl||Note Added: 0007145|
|2019-10-23 10:39||Wepl||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2019-10-23 10:39||Wepl||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2019-10-23 10:39||Wepl||Note Added: 0007169|
|2019-10-23 10:55||funkazzista||Note Added: 0007172|