2020-10-24 07:34 CEST

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0002815NewZealandStory[WHDLoad Installs Games] OCSpublic2017-04-20 01:31
Reporterernsteiswuerfel 
Assigned ToStingRayProject InfoNew Zealand Story (Taito/Ocean)
http://www.whdload.de/games/NewZealandStory.html
 
PrioritynormalSeveritycrashReproducibilityalways
StatusresolvedResolutionfixed 
Summary0002815: Newzealand Story crashes immediatly on my machine with new V 2.1 slave
DescriptionWell, short story: v2.0-slave works fine, running v2.1-slave gives me an
Exception "Access Fault" ($B008) PC = $2AB6 Byte Read from $BF01644
Additional Information
************************* 14-Jul-13 20:07:53 ************************17.1.5206***
Slave='NewZealandStory.Slave' (1972 bytes)
ShadowMem 866E650 - 86EE650 ( 524288) AbsolutMem 80000 - 80000 ( 0)
Resload BEEC000 - BEF3288 ( 29320) at BEEC000 GL=$BEF5000
Slave BEFE000 - BEFE790 ( 1936) at BEFE000 BaseMemSize=$80000
attn=7(30) fc=4 kn=10206 cs=FFFB rw=0 zpt=-1 ep=0 ei=0
setcpu=33D(DC,IC,SCB,ECB,BNC)

Exception "Access Fault" ($B008) PC = $2AB6 Byte Read from $BF01644

$00002a82 move.w d0,d2
$00002a84 lsr.w #6,d2
$00002a86 andi.w #3,d0
$00002a8a or.w d2,d0
$00002a8c move.w d0,($3184)
$00002a92 btst #7,($bfe001)
$00002a9a bne.b $2aa0
$00002a9c bset #7,d0
$00002aa0 move.w d0,($3184)
$00002aa6 move.l (a7)+,d2 ;$00000394
$00002aa8 rts
$00002aaa movem.l d1/a0,-(a7) ;$00000394
$00002aae moveq #0,d0
$00002ab0 jsr ($befe4ba)
$00002ab6 tst.b (a0)+ ;$0bf01645
$00002ab8 bne.w $2aca
$00002abc addq.w #8,d0
$00002abe dbf d1,$2ab6
$00002ac2 movem.l (a7)+,d1/a0 ;$00000394
$00002ac6 clr.w d0
$00002ac8 rts
$00002aca move.b -(a0),d1 ;$0bf01645
$00002acc lsr.b #1,d1
$00002ace bcs.w $2ad8
$00002ad2 addq.w #1,d0
$00002ad4 bra.w $2acc
$00002ad8 move.w d0,d1
$00002ada swap d0
$00002adc lea ($13e4,pc),a1

exception stackframe:
$00000394 20000000 2AB6B008 0EEE0755 66000010 0BF01644 0BF01644 000003EC 4A184A18
$000003B4 00002ABC 00002ABA 00002AB8 00002A0B 6600FF0E 000FF6EC 0000000F 0000C1AA
$000003D4 00007FFF 00000000 80100000 0BF01644 00000000 00000000 0BF01645
regular stack:
$000003F0 00022B5A 0000C1AA 0000BA02 00004070 60000158 60002700 60002662 60000816
$00000410 600005F2 60002694 0000C2BA 00000000 FFFF0000 00000000 00000000 00000000
$00000430 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
$00000450 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
$00000470 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

  ----0---- ----1---- ----2---- ----3---- ----4---- ----5---- ----6---- ----7----
Dx 0 F 2C 24 0 0 D6D6FFFE 151FCA
Ax BF01645 22AAA DFF000 76F62 A4A4A4A4 45B4 641B8

                 TTSM III XNZVC
PC= 2AB6 SR %0010000000000000 USP=400 ISP=394 MSP=7F800
VBR=BEF6000 SFC=4 DFC=4 CACR=2101 CAAR=0 TT0=00FF8540 TT1=00000000
TC=80C07760 CRP=800000020BEEA000 SRP=800000020BEEA000 MMUSR=0000

         MEDRAAAABVCPSDT YZ PMRCBSDAAAA
intena=%0110000000101000 dmacon=%0000001111100000 adkcon=$3500
intreq=%0000000001000000
vposr....A300 vhposr...0264 joy0dat..0103 joy1dat..0000 clxdat...8001
pot0dat..0478 pot1dat..6397 potinp...5500 serdatr..3800 dskbytr..8000
deniseid.00F8 hhposr...FF10
   ciaa: PI ROPS ciab: PI ROPS
    cra=00000000 ta=21FF<21FF cra=00000001 ta= 1< A
        AII ROPS AII ROPS
    crb=00000000 tb=21FF<21FF crb=11000001 tb=5EE5<8BA6
        10RTWCLO parallel DRCCDSOY M3210HDS
    pra=11111100 prb=11111111 pra=11111111 prb=11111111
       ddra=00000011 ddrb=00000000 ddra=11000000 ddrb=11111111
       event=00004A icr=00 sdr=00 event=00013A icr=01 sdr=00
TagsNo tags attached.
MachineA1200
CPU68030
CPUSpeed50
ChipSetAGA
GFXCardNone
ChipMem2 MB
FastMem64 MB
WorkbenchOS 3.9
KickROM40 - Kick 3.1
KickSoftSelfmade
WHDLoad17.1
imported
Attached Files

-Relationships
+Relationships

-Notes

note ~0005417

StingRay (developer)

I have updated the patch and fixed the broken menu patch which was added in 2.1 and caused the access fault. I also fixed the copperlist problems.

note ~0005569

ernsteiswuerfel (reporter)

v2.2 works fine now, thanks!
+Notes

-Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2013-07-29 23:25 ernsteiswuerfel New Issue
2014-05-07 09:19 JOTD Status new => assigned
2014-05-07 09:19 JOTD Assigned To => JOTD
2016-12-27 22:27 StingRay Assigned To JOTD => StingRay
2016-12-27 22:27 StingRay Status assigned => resolved
2016-12-27 22:27 StingRay Resolution open => fixed
2016-12-27 22:27 StingRay Note Added: 0005417
2017-04-20 01:31 ernsteiswuerfel Note Added: 0005569
+Issue History